Is this the beginning of the end?

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Since ive been back from the scan this afternoon, the brown discharge i have been having is abit more "there" if you know what i mean

I have also had a route around and i have got sticky bits of brown coming out, similar to what you have at the beginning of period, not alot but afew bits

Does this sound like it could be coming out?

In a way i would be relieved because i know it wouldnt be ectopic

Advice please?

IM Not a doctor but this is what happened with my m/c started of brown i thoguht everything was ok, about 1 week later the red blood started i had already had my m/c confirmed by blood tests so knew it was comming.

I really hope everything is ok for you, here ti chat if you need

:hug:

:hug I really hope everything is ok, have you to go back for another scan?

My last miscarriage (the one b4 this one) started with a tiny amount of brown discharge on the Saturday and then sunday was a tiny bit too. by monday It was brght red like a period... :(

HOWEVER alot of women also bleed in pregnancy, the amount of times i have heard of women bleeding some spotting, some heavy like proper periods and the baby has been fine. :)

I know this is horrible to hear but you will never know until they scan you properly and can tell you. i think thats the worst thing tbh the not knowing, the waiting and what not, but at the same time your pregnancy IS very early.

Just stay strong

x

Thanks everyone, this is the 6th day of very light browny red discharge, its not even reaching my pants it just seems to be up there if you know what i mean,

Anyway going back 9am tomorrow for the second blood test so hopefully that will shed some more light

Thanks for your replies

fingers are crossed for you

i never bleed on pad until a week after thats what it started so i thought everything was ok, even the doctors at hospital said it was ok, my bloods went up the first time then went down 2 days later then fell quickly

:hug:

I have everything crossed for you NW1 and hope you get some good news soon!! :hug:

Thanks everyone, i just cant get that first private scan out of my head, the abdominal scan showed up a sac and white blob straight away but when he tried to get a better look on the internal scan he couldnt find anything

The hospital didnt do an abdominal scan at all

Is it possible to have like an invisible womb or something!

nw1 said:
Thanks everyone, i just cant get that first private scan out of my head, the abdominal scan showed up a sac and white blob straight away but when he tried to get a better look on the internal scan he couldnt find anything

The hospital didnt do an abdominal scan at all

Is it possible to have like an invisible womb or something!

I really not sure hunny, when i had my scan they saw no scan on at scan so it looks good for you, maybe you are just earlier than expected

:pray: :pray: :pray:

OH NW1 keeping everything crossed here for you - hopefully you will know more tomorrow - this waiting must be driving you mad........ I'm sure it will all be OK and you will soon be able to relax until then :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back