Is This Normal?

gemmap27

Reaction score
Hi
Aswell as feeling like crap today I have been getting aching pains downstairs! Not cramps and its not really horrific or anything - just feels strange!
Just wondered if these are normal?

Very normal. I've got that right now myself. Quuuiiite bothersome.
Hope it stops for the both of us soon!

It's likely to be the ligaments stretching. As you get bigger you'll get the baby kicking you down there as well :lol:

i had that one day last week felt really weird but apparently completely normal

muppetmummy said:
It's likely to be the ligaments stretching. As you get bigger you'll get the baby kicking you down there as well :lol:

yep or lifting its head up, believe me i dunno whats worse pain that or being kicked in the ribs lol hips not too bad

I had these in my first pg and am having them again this time, its really nothing to worry about and yes its ligaments stretching to make some room down there.

Those pains are always worrying. I have had them on and off and every time I feel them I worry. I have them as we speak and yesterday they were quite bad. It's just everything moving though. :)

Midna.. I'm just in the 2nd tri and mine have all started again this week...

I had some pains this morning but they have gone now

ive had pains on and off but lots of ladies on here reassured me that it normal :)

I had some pains this morning but they have gone now

ive had pains on and off but lots of ladies on here reassured me that it normal :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back