Is this normal?

nicky1987

Reaction score
Well girls im still waiting for af to come. i'm CD44 today and had a feeling she could be on her way. I've been feeling really rough the last couple of days, had a really bad achey back, the runs (typical af symptom for me) and also today i have been in absolute agony with pains in my lower abdomen. The pains have been that bad that when i got home from work at 12.30 i slept for nearly 4 hours. They havent eased off at all and i feel constantly like i need to poo (sorry for tmi there!)

Does anyone else get these pains before af?? I would love for her to come this week as a week tomorrow i go to spain for 8 days with work!!! So would like to get it out of the way!!

hey, no this isnt somethign ive had. if u r late though it could just be the build up of lining that is going to come out causing cramps?

What happened with your results for this cycle? did you confirm by bloods that it was a chemical? Maybe if it was a chemical your body is just taking a while to regulate agan.

Spain - lucky girl! Hope it is all sorted out by then and you can get onto clomid round 2!

No i didnt get bloods done to confirm it. I think i just mentally tried to shut it all out cos it was getting on top of me. That was 2 weeks ago and still no af now. I know i cant wait to get cracking with round 2 of clomid!! Got my follow up appointment at the end of april which i would love to be able to cancel!!! xxx

Hi nick, I personally have never had this before AF, I just get light cramping but then everyones different. It does seem strange you've had no bleed at all, I would get down the doctors to get some answers. Are your cycles normally this long? Sorry you're feeling like crap hun & FX AF turns up before your hols x

My cycles were anything from 120-150+ days sp no this isnt long at all lol! Just hoped clomid would do wonderful things and give me a 28 day cycle!! i think if its not come when i get back from spain then im def off to the doctors. sod waiting for my follow up x

I know you prob don't want to start taking anything but I've been taking agnus castus for about 6 weeks and I had a 28 day cycle for the first time in ages. It might also be down to acupuncture too. Might be worth trying ac though, its the cheaper of the two. It's also got rid of my pmt too which I'm astonished about. Just a thought hun Xxx

I tried Angus castus a while ago, might giv it another go now tho - I guess anything is worth a try! I'm going to bed now cos I'm in agony with my stomach!! Night xxxx

So you've not had AF since the chemical?? I'm so sure it was a chemical you know, like really sure!!

Confused.com!!:wall2:

Xx

Is there a chance you didn't ovulate on the clomid hun? That might explain the lack of AF?? Not the feint bfp's though, hmmm. I remember missJ once got lots of feint lines that weren't anything, maybe random pcos hormones playing up? Hope you're feeling a bit better now Nicky xxx

i feel awful!! I feel sick and still got the pains. Stood up really quickly at work this morning and the pain actually took my breath away!! I couldnt stand up straight for ages!

No my doctor didnt want me to have day 21 bloods on my first cycle, she wants them on the second cycle. I think it is stupid pcos hormones cos i did a cheapie hpt last night and got a positive and then did another cheapie and a slightly better test this morning and both definate bfns!

Just want my body to work!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back