Is anyone else having or had.....

kim83

Reaction score
any weird and funny pains? I've started with them over the lat few days.. Not sure whether they are normal? I haven't had any aches or pains except a bit of a bad back up until now.

They seem to be shooting and stabbing pains and then crampy AF type pains (although I actually haven't had AF pains for years - been very lucky :lol: ) keeps coming and going all day!

They are bearable as it's not having me bent over in agony or anything just wanted to know if anyone was in the same boat? :? :think:

Yes - they sound like stretching pains. Sometimes they're just like a dull throb, other times they are sharp and sudden, a bit like stitch. Oh, the joys!

OH YES.....! Been getting them quite regularly now. As has been mentioned earlier they can been shooting pains or dull aches a bit like a pulling feeling and are usually quite low down.

They are perfectly normal and nothing to worry about - it is just your uterus and ligaments stretching to accommodate your little bundle of joy.

You can take paracetamol for the pain but if they are anything like mine they are intermittent so paracetamol wouldn't really help them.

If you are worried check with your midwife but they sound completely normal to me hun.

Thanks Chopsie! :D

I thought it was normal just wanted to double check - as my OH keeps saying ' you can't expect your body to remain compleatly the same with a human growing inside you' Like they know the first thing about anything! I'm sure they would be the first to complain if it was happening to their parts :lol:

yep been having those too............and can I add in hip pain, sciatica like pain and SPD. Oh the joys of pregnancy.......

i was going to put a post up about this but im glad someone else has. Im just over 14 weeks, and last couple of days ive had weird sensations like down by the pubic bone area and achey stomach and ribs, and the odd sharp pain but it kind of comes and goes. Also lower back pain, its difficult to bend.Every little pain i go into panic mode but i just assumed it was streching etc as im really beginning to notice a proper bump forming now.yay! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back