Advice plz...

BabyBlues

Reaction score
Hi :wave:

I have been off the pill now for 2 months and am still waiting on AF to come...had a 2 day bleed on 28th Jan but still nothing. I know that it can vary in women who come off the pill when there bodies get back to normal working order but am getting a little conerned. Have had bad cramps where i thought AF was coming and OV pains. Tempted to see the doctor just to be sure but dont want to waste their time.

Also have heard that there are medicines that the doctor can prescribe that can start your body ovulating. Is that true?

im sorry but it is totally normaly for af to dissapear for a while after comming off pil took mine 6 weeks.

I know you want it to return so you can move on but it will come. nothing to worry about

Mine didn't turn up at all. I haven't had period since July 07 ! However, I must have ovulated somehow as I have had a chemical pregnancy in August and then fell pregnant again in October 07.. So I suggest that you look for signs of ovulation ( CM, charting, OPKs). I bought 50 OPK's from Ebay for £ 5 and test every other day to see if I ovulate at all. I have had a light positive at the weekend, so keeping my fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back