Oooooooo nerves!

MrsW84

Reaction score
So like many of the ladies on here I have my scan tomorrow!
Really really worried been having nightmares about it!
I'm not showing at all nausea not bad at all and other than huge painful boobs no symptoms
I had a scan at 6 weeks and saw lil heartbeat etc but still worried now!
Next 24 hours will drag!
Xxx

We have our scan in 48 hours and I feel exactly the same, keep having nightmares. I have not seen our little one at all so it has been many weeks of uncertainty. I am sure everything will be fine for you hun, looking forward to hearing how it went and seeing pictures xx

Last edited:
you too!!! hopefully we will be bump buddies!!!!
with a lil healthy babies!!
xxx

Good luck both of you, FX everything will be fine. Will be thinking of you xx

I have got my scan tomorrow too, hubby is so excited, I'm just terrified there will be something wrong. Got to wait till 3 in the afternoon as well, wish it had been an early one xx

yeh mine is at 12:30 gonna be so nervous all morning!
like im taking an exam or something!
xx

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies! I can totally sympathise - I was a nervous wreck yesterday before my scan.

Looking forward to seeing all your lovely scan picures over the next couple of days :)

Mine is 2moro at 2pm!
I'm not THAT nervous but that will change tonight lol. I've seen bubs twice already but looking forward to seeing how much its changed!

Good luck every1 else who's getting a scan in the next couple of days. I'm looking forward to hearing lots of good news and seeing some lovely scan pics! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Good luck to you all Ladies having your scans in the next few days.... so exciting/scary.... completely agree with Mrs W84 it's like the build up to an exam!!

xx

Oooh good luck everyone!!
I have my first appointment with my midwife Friday
can't wait to get a date!
Hope all goes well x

Ooh Karate Kid we have our scans on the same day! Good luck! Its sooo nerve wracking!

Ooooo lots of scans in the next couple of days :D how exciting!! Good luck ladies! x x

its a beautfil experience so enjoy it x

Ooh so many scans coming up! Sounds like it's totally normal to be nervous, but I'm sure you will all be fine and back on here tomorrow showing us all some gorgeous little piccies! Thinking of you all, how exciting! xxx

Good luck i was exactly the same before mine on Monday! Will look forward to seeing pic of your LO :)

So two hours and forty mins till appointment not that I'm counting!
Xxxxx

Ooohhhhhh not long til mine either.
Eeexxxccciiitteemmeenntt!!
Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oooooo good luck ladies :D will be waiting to hear and see piccies! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads