Is this normal ? (TMI)

tinytoes

Reaction score
I had a d&c a week ago and am now loosing really big and dark clots and am cramping a lot . is it possible I've been doing to much or is it just because of the infection ?

I didn't have any more cramping at all after my D&C, you might want to ask the docs just incase something was left somehow, it seems to early for first period tbh, mine arrive 26 days after D&C

Hi Tiny, I never had a d&c with my mc but I don't think you should be Loosing clots. Best play it safe & call your doc or epu for advice just incase. Everyone is different but like you said it could be something like an infection.

:hugs: hope it stops soonxx

I didn't have any cramping after my d&c, just reddish discharge for about a week. Although I was warned I may get cramps. I'd ring epu just to be on the safe side. Hope you're ok x

Have just phoned them now . They said to come into a&e to be sure :( So my dad is on the way as I dont feel well enough to drive . Thanks for the advice xxx

I had a hell lot of cramping after my d&c that required a lot of painkillers and it even lasted for weeks :shock: I didn't have any clots thought.
I hope everything is ok and its not an infection.

Bless you, what did they say at A & E?

been kept in over night and am on antibiotics for infection . I should get out thus evening or tomorrow depending on an investigation for retained products x

oh dear, poor you, what a nightmare :( so unfair

oh heck not gd but least ur in right place and getting sorted now, take care xx

:hugs: oh sweety i hope your feeling as well as can be, i cant compare as i mc naturally and was ok after that. bless you you must feel so awful :hugs: hope you get better soon

Oh hun, thats rubbish, and you should complain, there really shouldn't be any retained products after a EPRC, thats the point of having the procedure. So sorry you are still going through this, especially when you wanted to move on and be positive. :hug:

Oh hun sorry to hear they are keeping you in, at least you are in the best place. Hope you start feeling better soon x

Am home in bed now . I have stronger anti-biotics , painkillers and something to help me sleep tonight and they have confirmed it is just an infection so that's something at least .

thats good hun. hope the antibiotics kick in, you are being looked after and you get a good nights sleep. xxx

Feeling on the mend thanks . Oh is off work until Monday so I'm getting lots of rest at least .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back