is this normal after mc?

jojo3972

Reaction score
ok ladies my body seems to be bk to normal after getting 2 very possitive opks 2 weeks bk today and tomoro and ov pain that was real bad and lasted almost 3 days,so i know i have oved i have had mad preg symptoms all over the place this past 2ww but done a hpt last one 2 days ago which should have made me between 10 and 14 days dpo as not quite sure exactly wen i oved or summet like that anyways im well confused by it all :roll: now here comes my question for those that have had mc then tracked there first cycle after mc/erpc its a bby question my bbbs have no tenderness or soreness or anything realy significant appart from the odd shooting pain,nipple tingle,now i always get sore bbs before af arrives usualy 5-6 days b4 they start and also with bfp i get pains on the sides of my bbs but nothing bloody nothing at all is this normal?? its actualy driving me mad that i dont have sore bbs how crazy is that lol x

i had this too ( as you know ;-) ) and my boobie pain went away for at least 6 months after my MC for some reason!

it used to be my sign for AF coming, it went away for like 6 months!

god knows why but its back now and OW my tits kill!

maybe its my hormones recifying themselves, i had a late MC so maybes it took it out of me?

thnx lynette its just so weired i didnt track after last yrs mc so have no comparison realy but for the last 5-6 months b4 bfp last time my bbs were my tell tale sign af was indeed coming, gotta be hormone related aint it maybe they just low or something, im gonna google lmao xx

Hiya, I've also had completely differing PMS symptoms after a MC... I only ever used to get cramps and little bit moody but since I've started miscarrying in the last two years I get all sorts of PMS - boobs hurt sometimes, I get emotional, spots appear, bloating, more cramping, bad lethargy, can't stay awake etc. This isn't every month, just seems to come in the months following a MC.. I've confused it with a new pregnancy so many times, it's kind of cruel really.. Hope this helps.

hi thnx for that i guess i will just have to wait it out and see how i go next month but hoping i get my bfp rather than af mind lol would think i be happy with no sore boobs but they are my sign and i like my signs hehe xx

Hi JoJo

I am due to have my af arrive any day now and so far I am showing no signs except that I am so tired and headachey, my skin is bad and I am fat!!!!

I don't remember tbh if my symptoms dropped off after a mc etc.

Good luck for your bfp xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back