Is this it thread!? Or am I just gettin my hopes up lol

Nicole1993

Reaction score
Basically from yesterday morning when I woke up at like 6 in the morning I was getting a really achy back! Its got worse and last night it got so bad I took a paracetamol (i would usually never take medication cause im weird, dont ask lol) which didnt help! I also feel a lot of pressure down below and feeling like I need a poo but dont TMI sorry, although I have went twice today which isnt like me... I dont have diarrhoea but they would be a lot "easier" than normal (god im mortified... deletin my profile after this post :L). Its sort of comin and goin today but still very achy n dont feel myself

Anybody experienced this before and know what it is? My OHs sister said it could be back labour cause sounds like what she had with her second LG but I just dont know.. Have had no contractions or anything - only thing bump has done is felt very sensitive and hard :/ xxx

Hi hun
I had this a couple of weeks ago exactly the same, and baby's movements were down too.
I went in to the Day Assessment Unit and got monitored for an hour. All was ok and i had to go back the following day to be monitored again.
They thought i had a uti so sent a sample off but all was ok.
They put it down to early labour.
It lasted about a week then went away.
Now I have it back, but 10 times worse and have had it for 4 days now. Again they are just saying its the start of labour.
I would suggest speaking to your midwife of local DAU and get a urine sample sent off for testing.
Sorry I couldn't be more help, but sometimes its just nice to know others have had the same thing!
Hope it all goes ok for you x

Thanks very much huni!! Just needed a bit of advice :). I dont like ringing the hospital you see, especially incase they just say "its normal" and then I look like a plonker lol. Hope it is the start of labour, but hope it doesnt die off like yours did lol. Sounds awful chic; I dono how you'v stuck it so long! Iv had it a day and a half and im so fed up already :( xxx

The hospital expect people to ring up with random questions, so don't worry about seeming like a plonker!
You could always call NHS Direct too, I've found them really helpfull and they do put your mind at rest.
Im exhausted to be honest!
My main motto of being pregnant is 'if in doubt, its best to check'.
X

No joy im afraid!! :( Midwife told me it was just braxton hicks :S which is ridiculous cause it was in my back lol - first iv heard of it. But she said it was the way baby was lyin causin them to be felt in my back instead. They lasted two days straight then died off :/ pfft! So still sat here waitin patiently...or not so patiently should I say!! Im only 38+3 I suppose so cant be selfish when theres ladies at 42 weeks still waitin lol xxx

Aw hun.
Its frustrating isn't it?!
Hope it all starts soon for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111