I hope this isn't it!

ButterflyBoo_x

Reaction score
Been running around like crazy today for josh's birthday party, since 8 till 4! Managed to sit down and rest, been getting achy bump all day, and been feeling like I've been kicked in the lady parts for about a week now, getting worse by the day, especially when i turn over.

Since I sat down at 5 been getting on and off discomfort around 3/4 times every 10 mins, sometimes more often sometimes less.
Sometimes feels like really low period pain just on the one side opposite to side he's led on. With that a bit of bum pressure, sometimes just pressure, sometimes with backache, sometimes just backache, bump not fully hard, only side he's led on.

While writing this ive had 2, 1 slightly more intense, like gas pains without the gas.

The reason I don't want it too be it is cause it's josh's birthday tomorrow!!! And he's having a party for his friends.

Not said anything to oh yet not till it really hurts, head feels a bit spacy. Not very painful, but not unpainful if that makes sense?

Anyone else want my twinges?!

Um I think I'll pass hun but thank you for offering lol. Can you have a warm bath? You might just have over done it a bit xxxxxxxxx

The running around all day could definitely be the cause of it all! I usually feel more random strange feelings if I'm busy or stressed. Calming down and relaxing might make it ease up? And then you can start running around the day after tomorrow and hope it starts again :p :)
No matter what it is, best of luck to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back