anyone got a sore butt!?

shesmurf

Reaction score
This may be nothing but I just wondered if anyone else had had really sore mucles in the last few weeks/days of their pregnancy? I woke up this morning feeling like I'd done some extreme training session yesterday as my back (around bra area), legs and especially my bum are very sore and achy like I've really over done it and strained the muscles. I haven't done anything to cause this that I know of. been feeling pretty crappy and tired today after having a couple of more energtic days getting house all cleaned and ready.
Also had my show yesterday so wondering if it's just a long build up to labour. I'm 38weeks today...
bump dropped ages ago but seems distinctly lower today unless my mind is playing tricks on me :?

Sounds to me like you may have over done it with the cleaning! But dont take my word for it, im just guessing :oops:! Im sure there will be someone on here who can give you a better answer than me!
If it is early signs of labour or anything though then good luck :D

That's just it, I can't really overdo it as I've got horrendous carpal tunnel and also SPD so everything has been in slow motion hence taking me a week to prepare our 2bed flat! Still feel like I've been run over today after two nice big bubble baths last night and this morning.

I hate to admit it but don't think I would have made the rugby today, we always go to the home games as a family (my folks, sister and respective partners) but I was banned this year incase I go into labour lol. Will just have to shout at the TV from the comfort of the couch, maybe it'll shake the baby loose :lol: :D :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back