is this a sign of labour approaching

mummywanabe

Reaction score
For the last week or 2 ive had af type cramps which have got stronger lower back pain, braxton hicks are getting stronger, nausea and vomiting has returned, I feel a lot of pressure down below and sometimes it feels as if ghings are opening down below if tgat nakes sense, midwife says head is engaged, just wondering if anyone knows is this a sign that things are progressing?

Could well be. I had a few cramps a couple of days before going into labour. Just try to relax and not push yourself. Fx for you :)

Maybe, who knows :eek:) I've been having waves of backache generally overnight and quite uncomfy bh with pressure, especially if I'm upright. I don't know whether I've just been overdoing it. I'm due after you tho so mine is prob nothing, fx it is for you. I hope I don't have 5 weeks of this! Lol

Hi hun, our due date is almost the same, and i'm also getting a lot more BH, been having period type cramps and I feel so much pressure down below, can barley walk. Our baby is also engaged. Could be a sign, but who knows. With my first I had none of this, no pressure, absolutely no cramping, but 2 weeks after she was engaged I just went into labour. Cramps started, and 16 hours later she was born - no warning signs. Oh, except for losing my plug (also 2 weeks before labour). But that I havent had yet this time. Hope its soon for us both xx

Yeh im hoping its soon, just want baby here now I start to worry if its ok in there and want it where I can see it lol im not sure if some of the plug has started to come away, I had a few blobs of white/clear jelly like stuff come away but Im sure theres a lot more to come

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back