Early signs of Labour ? please help

rhian85

Reaction score
hi girls,

im just wounderin if you can help me ? im 37weeks+4 baby has been fully engaged for well ova a week and a half. for a few days now i have been getting period type pains, frequant bowel movment and alot more barxton hicks that have become stronger. havent had a show yet but are these signs of very early labour ????

Rhian and blue bump xxx

rhian85 said:
hi girls,

im just wounderin if you can help me ? im 37weeks+4 baby has been fully engaged for well ova a week and a half. for a few days now i have been getting period type pains, frequant bowel movment and alot more barxton hicks that have become stronger. havent had a show yet but are these signs of very early labour ????

Rhian and blue bump xxx

not necessarily. you'll know if you're having proper contractions though. they come reguarly and theres nothing compares with them.

budge said:
they come reguarly and theres nothing compares with them.

Im glad about that.. i was wondering if i will know :doh:

you'll know. But don't be scared - i don't mean they are really painful . Just unmistakable.

budge said:
you'll know. But don't be scared - i don't mean they are really painful . Just unmistakable.

i am expecting them to be painful...so maybe i will be nicely suprised when they are not as bad as i expect! :roll:
Glad i wont be able to miss them though..was wondering if i will notice.. :doh:

rhian85 said:
hi girls,

Rhian and blue bump xxx

Sorry to say but if this were the case then i'd be in labour as i'm having all that you mention!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back