Period Type Pains and Aching in Thighs!

Julia

Reaction score
Hello Girls!

Another whinge - I have had period type pains (like an ache) and pains and aching in my thighs this evening. I am only 31.5 weeks pregnant so I am sure it is not labour at this stage...anyone else having this?

I went to see nurse about sharp pains behind public bone yesterday and she said that the baby's head was right down (not engaged, but nearly!!)

What do you all think????

Julia xx

Its probably the pressure of babs hun! I have belly aches alot and the feeling down the thigh I have had a few times already but remember it more from my other pregnancies! Try and rest up hun! :hug:

Thanks LeaM!

Glad it sounds relatively normal (been on some websites). Will still keep an eye on it though...

I am going to try and take it easy from now on! I am a performing arts and drama teacher in a busy comprehensive school and I DON'T STOP!! I love my job and will actually be quite sad to go on maternity leave in 6 weeks...

BUT I think the time has come to rest up a little So.......early nights, sitting down more often in work/at home, pampering myself etc....easier said than done with a two year old waiting for me when I get home!!! :think:

Still looking forward to first bottle of wine after having new baby!!!! HE HE!!!

Julia xxxx

I get this alot and it is worse after sex (tmi sorry) it doesnt go if i sit down or stand up or anything i just have to let it go on its own although have found a warm lavendar bath soothing. :D

I had pains a lot too and I am a teacher as well. I never stopped, went on Mat leave at 36 weeks and Finlay decided to arrive at 37 + 1 (in the middle of the holidays :lol:)

It could be cos u are busy and on the go all the time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back