Is this a possible sign?

Julia

Reaction score
I have recently been checking my cervical position...just after ovulation it remained low and soft for a couple of days.....now (8dpo) it is high and hard - could this be a sign that I could be pregnant (from reading other websites it says it is meant to be low and hard at this stage..

When I was a day late I felt my cervix (had done some before when checking I was ovulating) and it was hard and high although still soft round the edges, sure enough I was PG.

Could be a sign but then i wasnt doing it often enough to know before - sorry :?

After ovulation (and hopefully after conception as well) the cervix is supposed to be low and hard not really high and hard. You should be able to feel it really easily when examining yourself. It should feel like the tip of your nose and very obvious.

Thanks all! I have no other symptoms which probably means I am not. My cervical position is the only mysterious thing. Saying that, I had very early symptoms with my frist pregnancy so I am assuming the same would happen again. BUT may people have said that no two pregnancies are the same - it is just a waiting game at the mo xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back