Is this a positive?

stormiedawn597

Reaction score
This is a test taken in the evening, and I took another this morning that was the same. I am still a week before my expected period, but these seem to be positive and I have all the symptoms of pregnancy.
Thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 115
Thank you all! The reason why I was asking was because both my mother (who works in the medical field) and my boyfriend have told me that the positive line must be as dark as the control line. However, after some research I believe that it is not true. I would assume it is because I am so early on in the pregnancy?

Congratulations its positive x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Congrats hun you're definitely pregnant! The control line doesn't have to be as dark, as long as it's visible! It will however get darker the further in pregnancy you get! My first BFP was quite faint but over the weeks it got increasingly darker! I believe with ovulation tests however they have to have the same darkness in both the test and control line, maybe try another brand of test also! :) xx

Congrats hun you're definitely pregnant! The control line doesn't have to be as dark, as long as it's visible! It will however get darker the further in pregnancy you get! My first BFP was quite faint but over the weeks it got increasingly darker! I believe with ovulation tests however they have to have the same darkness in both the test and control line, maybe try another brand of test also! :) xx

That is exactly what I am thinking! I had a few fainter lines with two other brands a couple of days ago, and they keep getting stronger like the one in the photo so I'm assuming it is a BFP :)

That is exactly what I am thinking! I had a few fainter lines with two other brands a couple of days ago, and they keep getting stronger like the one in the photo so I'm assuming it is a BFP :)

I didn't believe it until I took a clue blue digi and saw the words 'pregnant' and the weeks! :) now I'm nearly 19 weeks and it's absolutely flown by! Congrats though! x

A week before AF and a positive digital. Wow, hcg must be high, twins ? Xx

A week before AF and a positive digital. Wow, hcg must be high, twins ? Xx

I was wondering about that. It seemed a bit early to get a positive, and I've heard that high hCG levels early on can mean twins. �� We'll know soon, I suppose, but that would be amazing! Xx

Last edited:

I didn't believe it until I took a clue blue digi and saw the words 'pregnant' and the weeks! :) now I'm nearly 19 weeks and it's absolutely flown by! Congrats though! x

Congratulations to you too! I hope the weeks fly by as well, as I can't wait to meet him/her! x

Yay! I didn't really believe my tests till I saw it on the digital. Happy & healthy 9 months. ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back