Is this a positive ovulation test ???

Waiting4amiracle

Reaction score
Hi Girls
I cant tell if this is a positive or not ??
I gave the digital a miss this month because i am not sure on my cycle length so i would of needed
2 and there quite expensive so i have used the strips .
I done this at 5 oclock today and not sure wether to take it as a positive or not
what do you reckon ??

xmastree817.jpg

xmastree814.jpg

not quite but I'd say it's definitely on its way so if you get babydancing the spermmies will be waiting nicely!!

I would say it will get darker in the next few hours. Good luck!

I have no idea but I've read it's meant to be as dark as the control line so you're not far off if it's not a positive!

I would say not quite, almost though hun :D
Keep testing!

Thanks girls i never can tell i wanted to ask your advice before i took it
as a positive and it not really be a positive so guess we will be baby dancing tonight then :lol:
:hug: karen xxxx

It is nearly, id start baby dancing now until it goes dark and the day after!!!

Not quite hun but it will be soon :cheer:

I would test twice a day until you get the line as dark as the control line. I normally test around 2pm and 9-10pm. Let us know how you get on :hug:

Like the others said hun; not quite but nearly. It should be as dark or darker than the control line :D

Good luck :hug:

I'd say no. Mine have been like that yesterday and this afternoon. I just did another one in the last hour and the line was as dark as the control.

Your definately nearly there hun :cheer: :cheer:

Get Bding hun

I'd say no. Mine have been like that yesterday and this afternoon. I just did another one in the last hour and the line was as dark as the control.

Get Bding hun

Get Bding hun

I got my BFP after a line just like that one...........my OPK's never got that dark!

I would definitely get BD'ing now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back