Is there something up with my pregnency test result??

Rainbow5

Reaction score
Hi, i am new to the site so please forgive me if i am posting in the wrong place.
So i have recently found out to be pregnant but i am confused as to how many weeks i am and scared that my tests indicate theres something up. After 3 losses in a row im finding it hard to just relax and be happy.
My LMP was the 15th January i have always ovulated around CD10 which was the 25th i always get quite bad OV pains to the point it hurts to sit for a day, me and my partner DTD only twice last month 23rd&24th.
On 5dpo my nipples started to become tender and have gradually gotten worse as the days have gone on. So on the 2nd of feb i bought 2 clearblue plus tests which came out positive not strong positives but not faint either, but because it was so early i just put it to the back of my mind. The next day i had the worst back pain all day like sciatica but pretty bad even sitting down and taking a rest didnt help i just took paracetamol and went to bed i was sceduled to have my wisdom teeth removed the next morning.
So the 4th feb i still had slight back pain and i thought i should retest before i head to the dentist, so went and bought 2 pack of clearblue with the curved handles, although it wasnt FMU it was a strong positive i had no doubts whatsoever.
I had 2 mmc then a chemical so i cant help but test like mad and hope the lines dont fade so i bought a bunch of FRER and the normal FR and every test FMU or not are very strong positives the lines are the same colour and todays slightly darker than the control line.
Sorry to go on but i am confused as to how pregnant i am? I calculate online and i get 3 weeks, but isnt that early for blazing positive tests? Does it indicate that there may be a problem? I just cant relax and stop worrying, its also the slight backache that comes and goes along with hip pain along with the odd stabbing pain in my butt cheeks!!
Any advice is truely appreciated xx

Sounds like everything is fine. You have a super positive test. Going from your lmp you would be 3 nearly four weeks. A strong test like that probably means you implanted quiet quickly after catching. Everyone’s hormones increase differently. Some slow some faster.
The pains your experiencing will be you muscles and ligaments stretching and relaxing. Will all my pregnancies inhad this from a very early stage and does not mean anything wrong although uncomfortable. I would say try to relax but I would be exactly the same.
If it helps. Pee on a stick every other day. Or get a Clearblue digital. That will tell you how far from ovulation you are but they just measure how much hcg and guess.
Good luck x

Thank you, its so hard to relax although i know i should its true every pregnancy is different. I cant remember a lot from the beginning of pregnancy with my other children either.
I did i clearblue digital on tuesday just gone and it said 1-2 so i am happy with that, it just seems i will have known 11 days before my expected period, which isnt due until the 12th feb, which had me a bit worried. I will carry on testing every few days.
I will add a pic of tests done this week i just expected them to be lighter for some reason xx

Thank you so much.
That puts my mind at ease a little i really do hope hcg is doing good!
I guess my very sore boobs and frequent runs to the loo is a good sign too xx

Thank you so much.
That puts my mind at ease a little i really do hope hcg is doing good!
I guess my very sore boobs and frequent runs to the loo is a good sign too xx
I have no idea why spellcheck is changing everything. I normally make sense. Honest.

All good signs. But don’t worry if they come and go. That’s very common too. One day I’d have really sore boobs the next none. Peed for Britain like. Take it easy and congratulations xx

Congratulations! Beautiful lines. Could be twins...? Do twins run in the family?

Thank you.
My sister has a set of twins and my other sister lost a set of twins 3rd trimester.
This will be my 11th pregnancy and age 33 now so im just scared that i can't carry anymore!
I would love twins but im just crossing everything that i have a healthy pregnancy.
I was thinking early strong lines may indicate eptopic but i have no pain, arghh i just need to relax and wait until i can book a private scan xx

Took 2 cheepy test strips today ( cant help myself!!) they are more darker than yesterday so that more reassuring!
I only have to brush by my nipple and ouch they are so sore!
Only thing that is bothering me today is the back pain which seems a little worse along with my hips they just ache so bad! Oh and i now have a spots all over my back which i am going to say must be hormonal?
Lollypop79 yesterday when you say my hcg must be more than doubling. That doesn't indicate a problem at all right?
I am going to do another clearblue digi tomorrow see if the week estimator has changed, just for curiosity!xx

Took 2 cheepy test strips today ( cant help myself!!) they are more darker than yesterday so that more reassuring!
I only have to brush by my nipple and ouch they are so sore!
Only thing that is bothering me today is the back pain which seems a little worse along with my hips they just ache so bad! Oh and i now have a spots all over my back which i am going to say must be hormonal?
Lollypop79 yesterday when you say my hcg must be more than doubling. That doesn't indicate a problem at all right?
I am going to do another clearblue digi tomorrow see if the week estimator has changed, just for curiosity!xx
Not at all. Hcg rising quickly is brilliant. It’s when it’s not rising is a problem. Try not to worry. Aches and pains are normal. Relax and enjoy it all xx

So, i got these this morning.
Confused a bit on the digi but happy with result.
I did a digi thursday morning just gone and got 1-2 i would have been 13dpo and now Monday AM its 2-3! Xx

20190211_051804.jpg

So, i got these this morning.
Confused a bit on the digi but happy with result.
I did a digi thursday morning just gone and got 1-2 i would have been 13dpo and now Monday AM its 2-3! Xx

View attachment 83857
Aw. Brilliant. The digital tests aren’t an exact science they genrealise with how much hcg it detects. Everyone produces different amounts. 2 women could be pregnant at exact same time. One woman’s may be 25000 another may only be 1000 at the same time. The good news is you def have positive tests. Xx

Aw. Brilliant. The digital tests aren’t an exact science they genrealise with how much hcg it detects. Everyone produces different amounts. 2 women could be pregnant at exact same time. One woman’s may be 25000 another may only be 1000 at the same time. The good news is you def have positive tests. Xx
Yeah, ive read that it isnt exact and levels differ from women to women.
Good thing is it shows they are rising thats the main thing! Xx

Just updating my own thread!
4wks 2days today and got my 3plus on a digi xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27