IS there any reason why ?

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
We cant go to the fireworks for half an hour to an hour tonight with Flo ?
The display is literally a 10 minute walk/ 5mins in the car, she sleeps through hoovering and drilling so i reckon she'l sleep through them, shes got a great big snuggly coat to be wrapped up in, and iv got a bottle of ebm and a heatpad style bottle warmer incase she gets VERY grumpy while were there so i can give her it on the way home !
I just think itd be nice to get out in the fresh air, and its been raining all day so i didnt fancy taking her out in the sling and Oh had the buggy in his boot :wall: :wall:
I just mentioned the idea to a friend on msn and she said "oh you cant do that with flo though can you, are you leaving her with someone ?" and now shes gone offline before i could get an explanation............ any ideas ?

I'd take her, as long as her ears are padded :)

We have no local displays round here but we're going to walk round in a few minutes. Just want her to get used to the bangs and stuff. Hopefully she'll enjoy the colours.

take her out, if shes snug as a bug then she'll be fine!

we went to fireworks on saturday - connor loved the first half, then slept through the second half :lol:

hope you enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back