is there any difference?

Vicki & Nathan

Reaction score
hi everyone, i found out last thursday that im pregnant with my first child! went to the doctors on wednesday but the doctor was unsure how far gone i am as im a bit confused about my last period. she said i could be between 5-8 weeks.
is there any difference in symptoms for 5 or 8 weeks?
i have very sore and tender breasts with darkening and i have the prominent veins appearing too. very tired im falling asleep in the day even after having a good nights sleep. i have only been sick once and im constantly hungry. and also my stomach is already starting to look a bit bloated and im definatley using the loo more than usual. is there any way to tell between the 2?

im not sure hun, but sometimes the sickness dont kick in till around 6-7 weeks, im sure one of the other girls will know more,
congratulations on your pregnancy btw

If theres one thing I've learnt being here, its that we are all very different.

So I don't really think your symptoms will help you decide how many weeks PG you are.

Did you ask, or did your DR mention a dating scan?

Hi

Congradulations!! Dont think you can tell ive had the same symtptoms for weeks now and and if anything its only gotten worse.
Katrina

i tried to work out in my mind my date based on my syptoms but gave up lol. i had 1 day which i didnt feel very sick so thought oh, yay i probs am 10weeks. then its back :lol:

you will be best to wait for your dating scan (still waiting for mine) have you got an appointment yet?

I had no symptoms at all really except tiredness and over sensetive smell..

My sister was the same, and my mum carrying us, so its a family trait I think..

Still find it hard to believe I am PG, except for being unable to put my shoes on now :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back