Is there a possibility? Or am I over thinking?

KellyLola

Reaction score
Hey Ladies

So my story goes like this..... I have regular AF and CD are 25 and have been TTC for only 1 month now. In the last month I used an OPK once (one of the days my fertility app advised I would probably be fertile) and only recieved a faint test line. I tested 2 days before O (well the estimated O that my app advised). I had BD on the same day or the day after I cant remember!

I am now 12DPO and have been experiencing all the common pregnancy symptoms: Sore and heavy breasts, feeling sick, dizzy, mild lower tummy cramps, metalic taste and I checked my estimated Implantation date which would of been the same day I experienced a slight brown/yellow discharge. I did a first response PT this morning which came as BFN.

I am due my AF on Thursday and know that my only chance of knowing now is to wait until the witch has got me or obviously take another PT if this is not the case on Thursday.

I would love to know what you ladies think, I am going out of my mind thinking about it! They say to stay relax but how can I when its all about charting and testing etc. If I get my AF then next month I am following procedure properly and ensuring I OPK every day after my AF!

I have only been trying for a month because the last few months I have been wanting to plan and ensure the days and cycles of my AF as I used to take the mini pill.

I hope I have not gone on too much :nap:

Look forward to hearing from you :wave:

Kelly

Hiya , when did u stop taking the pill , your symptoms do sound good ive heard of ladies getting the bfp thw first month of trying xx

Hi Jodie

I came off the pill about 8 months ago but my periods were never regular when I was on the pill :roll: so hence why I waited this long TTC so my AF would obtain a regular pattern which they have now :dance:

So although I have only tried in the last month it feels like I have been waiting so much longer :mad:

Well your symptoms sound good fx u get your bfp xz

Yes but with me testing BFN this morning I am thinking maybe all these symptoms are just AF?

I had a very strange cycle last month and my gp told me to test every couple of days as it can take up to 2 weeks for the hormone levels to rise also i know some peolpe have a bfn in the morning but a bfp in the afternoon , anything is pissible wen ttc lol xx

Well ladies on here are always saying that you're not out until the witch arrives...I've heard of lots of people having a bfn until after the date their period was due. Fx you're one of those!
In saying that, my first few months ttc I felt like I had every symptom under the sun... Our minds are very cruel at times! Think I wanted to be pregnant so much that I almost tricked my body into thinking it was!
Hope this isn't the case for you and that you get a lovely bfp in a few days xxx

I had a very strange cycle last month and my gp told me to test every couple of days as it can take up to 2 weeks for the hormone levels to rise also i know some peolpe have a bfn in the morning but a bfp in the afternoon , anything is pissible wen ttc lol xx

Haha anything is pissable!!! This made me giggle! Xx

Omg haha i never saw that , dam u touch screen phone lol xx

Well ladies on here are always saying that you're not out until the witch arrives...I've heard of lots of people having a bfn until after the date their period was due. Fx you're one of those!
In saying that, my first few months ttc I felt like I had every symptom under the sun... Our minds are very cruel at times! Think I wanted to be pregnant so much that I almost tricked my body into thinking it was!
Hope this isn't the case for you and that you get a lovely bfp in a few days xxx

This seems very true Naomi! I do gratley believe when you want something so much you can trick your mind into believing it. If the witch comes then so be it I will have to ensure I test regular. Finger crossed for a BFP I just cant see it now since getting the BFN this morning :|

This seems very true Naomi! I do gratley believe when you want something so much you can trick your mind into believing it. If the witch comes then so be it I will have to ensure I test regular. Finger crossed for a BFP I just cant see it now since getting the BFN this morning :|

Well keep positive... If it doesn't happen for you this month hopefully it will next month :) xxx

Thank you Jodi and Naomi. I am doing a PT on Thursday again the day I'm due my AF so I will update accordingly :) x

Thanks ladies! Due my AF tomorrow, very bloated and my boobs are looking bigger at the moment!

Fingers crossed the witch doesnt get me!! xx

Good luck :) I'm 10dpo today and It's taking all my energy not to poas! X

If it is of any reassurance whatsoever, I knew I was pregnant with my DS before my test told me so. Just felt it. But, was testing BFN until the day after AF was due. She was due the Monday, so I tested with FMU and it was a BFN, so the next day when AF still hadn't arrived, I tested again with FMU and got a BFP!!!

Hope it's time for your BFP :)

Fingers crossed for you - you never know. I've got pregnant 2 times the 1st month of trying and this time around the 2nd month...best bet is to wait and just test on the day of af if you don't feel like she's coming...saves lots of money and wondering. x

Just popping in to wish you lots of luck. Your symptoms sound pretty good to me.
Will be stalking your thread :) and fingers crossed you get some good news.
xx

Thanks again ladies for your help and support :)

Today I have had slight twinges of pain in my lower left side of back. This is not something a normally get when due for my AF. So just a waiting game now :eh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back