Is there a possibility? Or am I over thinking?

I just know that I will get all the symptoms then BOOM AF will be here. Seems so unfair that your body makes you get your hopes up like this! x

Well ladies on here are always saying that you're not out until the witch arrives...I've heard of lots of people having a bfn until after the date their period was due. Fx you're one of those!
In saying that, my first few months ttc I felt like I had every symptom under the sun... Our minds are very cruel at times! Think I wanted to be pregnant so much that I almost tricked my body into thinking it was!
Hope this isn't the case for you and that you get a lovely bfp in a few days xxx

This seems very true Naomi! I do gratley believe when you want something so much you can trick your mind into believing it. If the witch comes then so be it I will have to ensure I test regular. Finger crossed for a BFP I just cant see it now since getting the BFN this morning :|

Don't despair when I had my first pregnancy which sadly mc at 8 weeks I tested day after af was due and got a bfn. Tested again 4 days later as af still hadn't arrived and got my BFP. As said you're not out till the witch arrives.

Baby dust :dust: to you all

Ladies,

Just a quick update...unfortunatly I started my AF yesterday. Hey ho here's to trying again.....

Have a fab weekend and I will have a drink for all you mums to be :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back