Is the odd niggley cramp normal?

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I'm sure it's normal but I've started to get the odd little twinge/cramp for the first time today, they're not painful just noticeable.

What about you girls have you had any?

Xx

Yeah I got them quite abit, from what I gather they're normal :)

Totally normal, had them alot early on.xx

Thanks Hun,

I think it's because it's a new feeling it's bothered me, I didn't really get any pain around AF time you see.

Xx

totally normal, i got lots of them, they will turn into stretching pains in tri2 as well :) xx

Thanks girls!:)

I'm feeling better now!

I guess I've got months of all this worry to come I have to stay positive and not stress.

I think I'm pretty chilled and calm considering my past history.

Xx

your doing great maybe :) i'm not going to lie, i worried the whole way up to end of tri2, but it gets easier! cant wait till you have your scan in 2 weeks then you can relax a little :)

Ahh thanks nurse! Yeah i can't wait!

Not long to go now!! I bet you're excited!!:)

Xx

Awww maybe I didn't know you were pregnant! So happy for you hun! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months!! :yay: xxx

I got them from about 5 weeks - just your uterus expanding I believe. For me it was mostly at night and lasted for about 2 weeks or so :)

I worried too at first, still get them now. All good signs Maybe :) xx

Yep totally normal Hun. I had some even before I knew I was pg and thought it was just af on her way! Xx

I had the same to start with- just bean snuggling and evrything getting ready!

I sometimes get pain now if I've been sat down and then stand up or when I sneeze! It doubles me up briefly but quickly passes- I thinks it's round ligament pain.

XX

I got very bad period like pains from a week before i found out i was pregnant, they carried on up till around 8 weeks (found out when i was 5 weeks) and now they are every now and then but not too bad pain wise. Midwife said it was totally normal as did everyone on here x

I had the same to start with- just bean snuggling and evrything getting ready!

I sometimes get pain now if I've been sat down and then stand up or when I sneeze! It doubles me up briefly but quickly passes- I thinks it's round ligament pain.

XX

Exactly that has been happening to me!

Thanks everyone else for the reassurance too! :)

Nurse, I can imagine!! You'll be fine and it will all be worth it!

Xx

Im getting them too maybe, sometimes quite uncomfortable, as everyone says im sure its just bean snuggling in. Hope your ok xxx

Me to every time I get one I make a dash to check my knickers lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back