Is the odd niggley cramp normal?

I got them too - totally normal! It's stretching and growing down there!!:)

xx

Me to every time I get one I make a dash to check my knickers lol x

I was like this at first! Haha, running up stairs to have a look at my knicks!! and going for a wee when I dont even need one!

Ive been getting cramps for a couple of weeks now but i quite like it as it makes it seem more real!

I'm very crampy today seems to have eased off for now i am counting the days till I see my little bean. :yay:

No I haven't even had the balls to go to the doc yet lol
I am waiting until I get to 8 weeks before I do anything x

I'm just coming up to six weeks but tbh I don't really know as I haven't had af since my mc at the start of December. X

Hi girls! :)

Not too bad with the cramping today, I spoke to m gp and she said only worry if it's persistent and gets steadily worse.

My private doc said I could have an earlier scan if I wanted but not til the end of the week, I'm gonna wait to next Wednesday and have it at 6+2.

Amy/spinney are you gonna have early scans?

Xx

I would love one maybe im going to leave it another 2 weeks before I go to see my gp if he doesn't offer me one I will see about going private x

If you want an early nhs one you'll need to book as I bet theres a couple of weeks wait.

Xx

Ah bugger that I will just go private and save the hassle. Xxx

I am sooo bloody jealous!!!! Omg I forgot you have a good chance of twinnies Aw I would love twins xxx

Haven't you already got 5 lol!:)

Twinnies are cool though!

Why dong you do a hcg blood test?

Xd

I am hoping to have an early scan, my midwife appointment is on the 22nd so i will ask her about booking one. I would like a private one but have been quoted £100.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back