crampy feelings and twinges?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hi girls. Can I come in. Got my bfp last friday so about 4 weeks 3 days pregnant. I have been having af type cramps for days now and I can't remember if I had them with my first. Are they normal? Also occasionaly getting the odd twinge. I hope it is me just being a worrypot but I am so scared of something going wrong!

with my first pregnancy i never had them but with this one i get them frequently as far as im aware its normal xx

Hi flopsy congrats on your bfp! Ive been away for a few days i mustv missed it!

I had some af cramps and twinges before i found out i was preg, i found out about 5 1/2 weeks and had waited so long to test as i thot af was due, no major cramps, dull twingey cramps hope this helps?xxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Crampings normal at ur stage hun, only be worried if they get worse than ur normal period pains or if u have bleeding with them too xxx

They are dull cramps. I wonder if I am just more aware of senstations now. This time last year I was still pregnant with my LO so I suppose all the muscles and things aren't as taut and are just responding to the hormones.

I posted something similar the other day, i am about 11 weeks occasionally i get cramps then i wont have any for days the other day i felt like my period was coming and getting a weird scratching kinda cramp but they have gone now. I think they were just stretching pains, it is VERY worrying tho cos u dont want anything to go wrong.

Yeah flops dont worry totes normal. Theres alot going on in there at this stage loads of changes! Prob if you found out later you wouldnt really notice as you say your more aware. Every time i feel a wee shooting pain now and then i panic and its jus a wee twinge or something. Thats normal too :) hope you have a h&h pregnancy love :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

I had some strong cramps at about week 5 and it was really scarey, but I've had several scans since then and all is fine so far :) I think it's normal xxx

I had period type pains up till about 6 weeks very normal hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back