• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is position everything?

kedi376

Reaction score
I thought I'd start a thread on the best BD position to conceive.....hope this doesn't lead to excessive TMI :blush:

I've read loads about which positions are not good and which have the best chance and I think we may have tried most of them while ttc.

Unfortunately the ones I/we enjoy the most (e.g. me on top) are not recommended when ttc - typical! Boooo!!! BD is supposed to be fun and enjoyable, it's not much fun when you're in a position you don't like.

So is it really missionary until we get that BFP???

Great thread!!
We like me on top and lots of others but very difficult to orgasm in missionary!! Hope someone comes up with some good suggestions x

We always have sex with me on top then he turns me over lol. Hope thats enough to still get pregnant!

Wow I must be really odd, I hate hate hate being on top! Maybe I'm just really boring lol xx

I too like to be on top but have heard thats not a good position to conceive. If he takes you from behind, thats suppose to be a really good position for conceivimg because he penetrates you deep!

Fine by me cause I like it! I also try to hold my leggs up afterwards to help the little soldiers;)

Wow I must be really odd, I hate hate hate being on top! Maybe I'm just really boring lol xx

It doesn't mean you're odd or boring. Everyone likes different things, thats how life should be! :lol: xx

Lol :) I got pregnant after we :bd: up against the door...and then we walked the dog after..!! :shock: xx Think those spermies will swim no matter what :) xx

Lol :) I got pregnant after we :bd: up against the door...and then we walked the dog after..!! :shock: xx Think those spermies will swim no matter what :) xx

haahaa!!! Thats certainly something to tell the grandkids about. Congratulations by the way xxx

I wish I was light enough for us to do it against the door! Don't think the OH has enough stamina for that (not even sure the door is strong enough either) :rofl:

You've got me thinking though...........maybe I could do a headstand against the door, the swimmers would certainly get a head start that way surely?

Position isn't everything, no...But gravity and all that.. ;)

Missionary and from behind are supposed to be the best ways but it's possible to concieve with you on top, in fact there's a member on here who got pregnant after BDing on top so it does happen, it's just not the best way to concieve. :)

We vary our positions cos you're right, it's supposed to be fun and enjoyable so I wouldn't worry too much to be honest. :thumbup:

P.S. Zozo, against a door?! :bunny: ;)

x x

I dont like it from behind either (how have I kept a man??) it hurts my stomach inside, its too deep and not comfortable. Maybe I have a really short love tunnel?? I feel like its banging my cervix xx

I think i may have got pregnant last time with me on top, as it was our first month trying we didnt know what positions were best and we BD most times that month with me on top:blush: and we only BD every second day even at OV time.

Note to self: take my own advice this month.:wall2:

i dont like me on top either and since weve been tking the relaxed aproach weve done it anyway n everywhere ill let u know how thigs go on the 11th of feb lol x

yeah im good hun its my bday today and had a rather naff day really :( but tonight will be better as me n oh having lots of sexy time im gonna put my sexy underware on and let him give me my bday pressy hopefully a baby lol :)
im 6dpo going on the painfull sex and guess work lol and iv got constipation :blush: bloody hell lol!!!!!
hows things going with u hun i think iv just read ur 20 dpo??? you had blood test yet hun x x

b2646e39-49af-d1b8.jpg
b2646e39-49af-d1b8.jpg
b2646e39-49c5-5b8f.jpg
to Linxy
b2646e39-49af-d1b8.jpg

b2646e39-4a77-6339.jpg
b2646e39-4a77-6339.jpg
b2646e39-4a77-6339.jpg

b2646e39-4a9f-5e57.jpg
b2646e39-4aab-c7f7.jpg
b2646e39-4ab3-d1a9.jpg

Sounds like a very good evening indeed my lovely & my fx for your lil sticky birthday bean :clover:

Yep that's right my lovely, currently 22DPO :shock:

xxxxxx

awwwwwwwwwwww thanx hun that made me smile loads :D :D :D
yeah i really hope so
blimey how many dpo u normally get to huny ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back