Is my son just strange???

kellie80

Reaction score
Nathans so different than the girls in lots of ways. I sometimes do think hes a bit slow. He will spend an hour just watching the washing machine going round :? He even started watching the cooker! He doesn't clap hands either yet, he claps his feet :? I show him how to do it and grab his hand and do it but then he just claps his feet. Its so funny but I just wondered if hes a bit strange?

I think in the firtst few years girls are a lot 'quicker' than boys...Reece used to watch the washing machine, he even clapped his feet too!! :rotfl:
I used to notice a huge difference between him and my pals daughter, they are the exact same age. She talked a lot quicker whereas Reece was a quicker at physical things, climbing etc....saying that they're both 2 and a half now and are at the exact same stages with near enough everything!
He'll just be being male!!! :D

xx

MakkaP said:
I used to notice a huge difference between him and my pals daughter, they are the exact same age. She talked a lot quicker whereas Reece was a quicker at physical things, climbing etc..

xx

Thats it exactly! I was hoping it was just a boy thing :D

You know what men are like, try to drive us up the wall with stress/worry etc!! :D
I had to laugh about the clapping feet, me and DH were both giggling for ages after I read that, Reece did that for months!

hun its a male thing, braydon is terrible he used to always watch the washing machine and now he tries to get in it :roll:

Oh no, lol! I was watching Emergency Doctor or something like that the other night, a wee boys brother put him in the tumble dryer :shock:
He had burns all over his back and everything, poor toot!

MakkaP said:
I think in the firtst few years girls are a lot 'quicker' than boys...
I used to notice a huge difference between him and my pals daughter, they are the exact same age. She talked a lot quicker whereas Reece was a quicker at physical things, climbing etc....saying that they're both 2 and a half now and are at the exact same stages with near enough everything!
He'll just be being male!!! :D

xx

Ditto, definately a boy thing.

Well HVs been round for ages this morning to do a joint health review on Aimee and Nathan and she agrees its a boy thing. She said most boys are a bit slower to develop. I just wasn't expecting him to be quite so strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back