I can stop worrying now!

kellie80

Reaction score
I was getting a bit worried about Nathan being a bit slow but in the last couple of weeks hes really come on. He now pulls him self up on the furniture and walks around it, responds to his name (at last) plays peek a boo and for the 1st time today tried to clap his hands :D Hes been clapping his feet for months but no effort with his hands. I'm over he moon as there are a lot of 'slow' people in my family and was starting to panic. I know now I'm not gonna have any problems with him and hes even making an effort to walk, it just seems to of come out of the blue like someone's just turned the light on! Thank God :D

They are all different hun and will all come on in their own time, you will be complaining soon because he is running all over the house lol

I know! Hes already driving me mad. Hes pulling himself up on me and then biting me, he managed to get my nipple before :shock:

Hi

He might be doing these things slow but bet he will catch up fast then do things other children cant :D its normal to be concerned hun :hug:

Tia has this issue... she doesn't seem to progress and it gets to the point that I start to worry that something might be wrong... then literally overnight it's like a light bulb goes on in her head and she cracks it... talking, potty training, reading, maths, tying her shoe laces... have all just clicked into place. They do it just to annoy you, you know... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back