Freezing weather!

setdse

Reaction score
Hey girls. My lil nana room was down at 13c last night. He had a vest body suit sleeping bag and baby duvet on last night and although he didn't seem fussed when he woke up at normal time his lil nose was frozen as well as his hands a d feet! Bearing in mind his feet had 3 layers.normally he wakes up nice and toasty so cold hmwas a bit of a stock for ne this morning.... do u think hes ok and I'm just over reacting or do I need to do something...and if so what? We have those stupid storage heaters and they're pretty old and I don't really trust em tbh so would rather not use em in his room ... and ideas girls?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I have storage heaters and livs is on quite low just to take the chill off seems to work well. Hope he warms up x

My LO ones room also gets colder than the rest of the house as it has 2 outside walls. We've got an electric radiator in there that has a thermostat so we just put it on low and it brings the temp up a couple of degrees and keeps it at that temp.

Lizzie was waking up LOADS through the night last week and it took us ages to realise it was cos she was cold, bless her! So we have put her storage heater on with low output, she has 2 vests, pjs, sleeping bag, 2 blankets and then a baby duvet. Our house is sooo cold, I'm dreading proper 'winter'!

I'm gonna have to get a heater or something, our bedrooms don't have radiators in them! Its gets so cold in the winter!

You could try socks over his feet and a cardy too over his sleepsuit under his sleeping bag?

I've put a heater in there and set thermostat on it.he's been in bed since 8 so that's 3 1/2 hours.the rooms sitiibg at 18' and he's not cold at all! :) do u think I should turn it off and see if the heat stays or keep it on till morn?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

My LO was waking up cold a couple of nights ago, his arms were cold sticking out of his sleeping bag poor thing! The last two nights he's had an extra layer on and has slept through again. I felt awful when I realised he was cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back