Is my little bean gone?

ooohh my uterus is tilted too, maybe thats why my measurements have been all over the place!

Just wanted to update you ladies - I went to the EPU this evening and the nurse was NOT AT ALL positive about the situation. She did not have anything positive to say, not even to suggest that perhaps my dates are wrong!!! She did try to help me out by asking to have a scan schedule for Friday morning before we go on holiday, but she was unfortunately vetoed by the doctor. So I am booked in for a scan when we get back, so no changes there.

She actually advised me not to fly because my body will have to "deal with this result" and I might bleed heavily during the flight!?!?!?

I did however start to get brown spotting/discharge this evening, so I am torn. On one hand, I don't feel a sense of loss and i still feel pregnant (even though I no longer have symptoms) so I would still like to believe that the scan was inaccurate due to my retroverted uterus. On the other hand, the brown spotting/discharge continues so I am just keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!!!

:hugs: thinking of you and fx alls well xxxx

I am sorry to read this hun. I really really hope it is not bad news for you.

Wishing you all the best. i hope your ok.

I hope you get a good outcome at the end of all this thinking of you,
Xxxx

How unhelpful of them! Keeping everything crossed for you Hun xxx

Hi Ladies - Just wanted to write a quick update for all of you who supported me.

So I went on holiday, and ended up bleeding for about 7 days. Not heavy - just similar to the end of a light period. No pain, so I still carried hope.

A couple of days ago, I passed 2 large clots and then the bleeding stopped, and I just had minor spotting. I thought these clots were the culprit for the bleeding and was very happy that the bleeding had stopped.

Anyways, back to reality today - went for a scan at the EPU this morning, looks like the bleeding and clots were a result of a miscarriage - nothing left in my womb except for some old blood.

I am doing surprisingly well - it will probably hit me hard later. I guess I have had 2 weeks to prepare myself for this eventuality so perhaps that is helping.

At the end of the day, I am grateful that I had an "easy" miscarriage and i did not have to go through a mini-labour like others.

So.... goodbye for now. I wish you all happy and successful pregnancies!!

So sorry for your loss thanks for the update, xxxxx

Aw no, sorry to read this hun. Look after yourself :hug:

So so sorry to be reading this hun, take care of your self. I wish you the best of luck for the future, lots of love xxxxx

So sorry to read this hun :hugs: thinking of you. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back