Is it wrong....

shootingstar22

Reaction score
That right now I am more excited about ttc than getting married!:lol:

because my frien is pregant and I am helping her out with decoration and etc it's making me really broody.

Half of me just wants to go out and get the pram and nusery stuff now! But alas I have 5 months before I can even start ttc let alone buy the first baby item!

Seriously I am still in that " I'm so excited and I just can't hide it" stage! Lol

Awwww how sweet :cloud9: you have so much to look forward to :

Good luck :dust:

:cloud9: It's not wrong at all! I hope the next 5 months go quickly for you!

It's nice to have so much to look forward to :love: At least you won't suffer from post-wedding blues as you have something else to plan and look forward to doing (so many people get the post-wedding slump - which I don't understand as it's just a day, a marriage is for life...) so it's great :yay: Can't wait to see your wedding pics :wink: and then you in TTC :yay:

Aww it's not wrong at all! It must feeling amazing to have so much to look forward to. I hope the next 5 months speeds by for you :yay:

omg no after my mc last year we brought our wedding forward so we could ttc a lot quicker... but i had to wait 6 months to ttc... and a baby i think is 10000000 times more exciting. dont get me wrong i had the day of a lifetime and the big day i dreamed of and it was amazing but a baby is defo in a different league ;) xxx

no its not stnage but dont rush things enjoy the time you and your partner have together and look forward to ttc as i should imagine its a really nice feeling x x x

I'm excited for you :) You have an amazing year ahead of you :dust: xx

I am so excited for you but don't make up
your mind too quick about what you like cos I managed to changed my mind while I was preg :hug:

I think its lovely that your so excited about TTC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back