Is it true...?

lozzi

Reaction score
Someone told me the other day that by law a Police officer has to give up his hat to a pregnant woman if she needs to have wee....

sounds mad but i have heard of other random bylaws that are true and slightly potty as the above..

anyone else heard of it?

I have heard that one as well :D
not sure how true it is though

Blimey :shock:

I can't say i've heard of that one, i'd love to hear that someone gave it a try though lol.

:shock: my oh is a policeman and he says its not the law, just go on the floor! I think it is the law because i want to pee in his hat! :rotfl:

there is an old law that a policeman must give his hat to a lady (any lady not just pregnant) if there is not a lavatory nearby...its from victorian times i think so i dont think its still a law..lol me andd my friends found out the hard way..never ask this of a real policeman when drunk in trafalgar square! :rotfl: :rotfl:

fran_23 said:
there is an old law that a policeman must give his hat to a lady (any lady not just pregnant) if there is not a lavatory nearby...its from victorian times i think so i dont think its still a law..lol me andd my friends found out the hard way..never ask this of a real policeman when drunk in trafalgar square! :rotfl: :rotfl:

hahaha bless ya...

its surely more embarrasing going in a policemans hat than going in a bush/alley...isnt it? lol

still i find it very funny..i used to work for the met police and one of my colleagues told me about it..i had it stuck in my mind when i was out drinking..bad idea! lol

ive never heard of it, but it made me laugh lol

must apologise it seems we are wrong, seemingly in some parts of england it is still legal to pee into a pc's hat when pregnant!

apparantly it is also legal to shoot a scotsman with an arrow in new york except on sundays!

missac said:
must apologise it seems we are wrong, seemingly in some parts of england it is still legal to pee into a pc's hat when pregnant!

apparantly it is also legal to shoot a scotsman with an arrow in new york except on sundays!

:rotfl: How handy!!

Ok you think thats daft?
what about some of these?
Florida-It is illegal to fart in a public place after 6:00pm on a Thursday

Illinois-One may not pee in his neighbor's mouth

Iowa-Kisses may last for as much as, but no more than, five minutes

It is illegal to put ice cream on cherry pie in Kansas

Alabama-You cannot chain your alligator to a fire hydrant

http://www.jimella.nildram.co.uk/laws01.htm
:rotfl:

crikey...

its mad isnt it some of the rules they still have...

another one dating bk to victorian times is that:

All taxis by law have to carry a bale of hay and water in teh boot of the car

afaik a police officer cant arrest someone without his hat on, yet if he see's someone peeing on a wall he has to give him his hat to pee in because its defacing public property...

So to then arrest the person he would have to put the hat back on :rotfl:

what is someone was pooing in public? ewwww :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back