Orlando Bloom in car accident

Urchin

Reaction score
If there are any OB fans here....

Actor Orlando Bloom has escaped unharmed following a car accident.

Bloom, 30, told police he was being chased by a paparazzo in Hollywood who suddenly changed lanes and cut him off, officer Ana Aguirre said.

Bloom swerved to avoid colliding with the other car but ended up hitting two parked cars, she added.

Two of Bloom's passengers were injured and required hospital treatment. Officer Aguirre said no alcohol was involved and Bloom was not speeding.

Police said a 30-year-old woman in the front seat had cuts and bruises on her face, while a 35-year-old woman in the back seat fractured her neck.

Bloom spent the night at the Cedars Sinai hospital to be with the second woman, who was a childhood friend, his publicist Robin Baum said.

Police say they now want to trace the other driver to get their side of the story.

The Pirates of the Caribbean star told police he was leaving a nightclub at about 0215 local time (0915 GMT) when the photographer began following him.

claims direct his way then. how is he , he gonna pull through? not that i care :puke:

Glad I'm not famous, I'm bad enough with other drivers on the road :wink:

Isn't he dating Reese wetherspoon? mayb she's the 30 yr old passenger :?

I am glad he is ok, he's my back up guy if OH runs out on me!!!

Nic'n'Keeley said:
Isn't he dating Reese wetherspoon? mayb she's the 30 yr old passenger :?

Haha!! Here in the states it's saying she is dating Paul McCartney. Make their minds up :roll: :rotfl:

Ignore me.... thats Renee Zellwigger or however she spells it! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back