Is it too early to test? Advice please?

MrsLaws85

Reaction score
Hi All,

New to TCC new to this site. My AF is due today, so far nothing, not even one cramp! Usually by now I'm climbing the walls in pain. (SORRY TMI COMING) My CM is very thick, I keep running to the loo thinking it's AF when it's not. I keep getting shooting pains in my boobs and in my very lower pelvic area, feel like its on the bone, very strange!

If i were to test tonight would the result be 100% accurate?

Thanks in advance!!!

xx

Hiya,

I'd definitely test if I were you!! Symptoms sound super promising

Good luck!!! Xx

Thank you. Do you think by now i can take the result as golden?

How long have you been trying?

xx

not for sure but you would most likely get a positive now :) test! it sounds promising :D

I'd it comes back positive then definitely. If it's negative then I'd retest again in a couple days of it were me. To be honest I don't trust any negative test until AF arrives. Have you tested at all yet this cycle??
We've been trying for nearly a year, how long have you been trying?? Xx

I'd wait until tomorrow morning and use the first urine of the day - that's when HCG is most concentrated. You're likely to get the most accurate result this way. Most pregnancy tests can detect it from 4 days before your missed period so seeing as AF is due today for you, tomorrow will be accurate!

If AF is due today, you are really likely to get a BFP if you test right now! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back