Newby needs advice.

SoObsessed

Reaction score
Hi all am new to this forum and wanted to ask some advice.

We are in out first cycle of TTC, my LMP was 08/01/12 and we managed to try from 18th to 25th almost every day!

My cycle is is usually between 25 and 30 days.

Since 28th I have had mild crampy pain back ache and my boobs have been on and off uncomfy would be very early for me to have if it was AF on its way! Plus I have been sooooooo tired!!

So today after going to the loo I had a good look after wiping (sorry TMI) and I had some sort of whitish streaked with pink on there, could this be the dreaded AF on its way or maybe implantation bleeding.

I promised my OH that I wouldn't get obsessed but that is such an impossible promise for me to keep, we have been together 11 years and I have wanted this for so long.

Thanks in advance

It could be either AF or implantation as you said, so I'd wait a few days then try a test. If it's negative then try again a couple of days later. How long have you been trying for? x x

hi hun,

i know what you mean - i got my BFP on cycle 5 and promised dh that i would not become obsessed; but its really hard not to. especially with ic's being so cheap and plentiful!
did you say this is your first cycle ttc?

clara x

how did you get on? Did you test? Am thinking, if that streak was an implantation bleed then it should be a BFP by now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back