is it too cheesy?

LucyB.

Reaction score
Ok so my boyfriend is dead set on having his dads name (Mark) as the middle name if we have a boy. But I feel a little tite on my dad, he says he doesn't feel pushed out but I know he will, and I don't want to favour one family more than the other. So as my surname is Bradley we liked the idea of calling our boy Bradley Mark.

I really like the name Bradley as I think its really cute, but do you guys think it will be too cheesy? Me and my boyfriend arent married or anything so Bradleys still my last name, but the baby will be taking my boyfriends last name

Honest opinions appreciated :) xxx

i think it sounds fine personally...its not like he's going to be called Bradley Bradley lol so yeah if thats what you want then i'd go for it, deffo not too cheesy at all :) xx

No I think its fine, My maiden name was Logan and if we had a boy we were gonna give him Logan as his middle name as Im the last left so the family name will be gone

If it was a nicer name I would have used it as the first name for a boy too

Bradley is a lovely first name though so defo not cheesey once he has OH surname

Im having a girl though so dont have to worry lol defo not giving her my mothers name as a middle one though hehe

If we have a boy it will be Damien Edward David...

Edward after my dad, David after OH's.

I like the idea of Bradley Mark :)

No it's lovely to do that, or have two middle names lke someone else suggested to cover both dads

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back