• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

is it to soon for symptoms?

minxies

Reaction score
hi ladies im only 2dpo but already i have a really horrible taste in my mouth! im very gassy and have a little discharge sorry tmi! plus my partner said i feel tighter inside?

are these actual symptoms and would it be to soon to tell or am i just clutching at straws?

xxxxxx babydust xxxxx

From my experience and things I've read online, its never too soon to start feeling symptoms!
FX this is it for you hun!

x

aw fingers crossed hun :) would mean the world. but iv had so many months thinking i was defo pregnant and not being so guess ill jsut have to wait :( xx

The waiting is the worst part! It feels like thats all we do, sit around and wait!!

It's too early for preg symptoms, but they could be related to ov, showing you had good strong hormones around then.

Good luck

i dont mind aslong as i get the BFP! its when you wait and it feels like nothing as soon as the with comes.. i try and explain it ti my friends as, 'sitting on the edge of a chair waiting to jump up in excitment, but every month that goes by you sink a little bit more into the chair :('

thank you :) i looked up on the net and they said you can get preg symptoms 2dpo and the biggest one is being gassy which i am much to my bf's dismay so .. keep waiting see what happen sx

Pmsl, poor bf lol!!

I'm going to do a sneaky test today cuz I've been feeling strange the last few weeks, even though AF arrived, she didnt stay long and was very light.
I'm also...hmm, how do I put this... well theres no pleasant way I guess... I have IBS so am normally constipated for 5 or 6 days at a time, but for the last 3 weeks, along with pains and a teensy bit of spotting, I've been plopping like a mad woman!!
Gonna POAS on my lunch break. Hoping I come back with my BFP but dont feel like I will.

x

haha!! well keep me informed let me know what happens!! im addicted to taking tests, i bought about 20 of them of ebay ha! xx GOOD LUCK!

haha!! well keep me informed let me know what happens!! im addicted to taking tests, i bought about 20 of them of ebay ha! xx GOOD LUCK!

I think I'm going to have to bulk buy too, I can't handle this not knowing every month, it will actually kill me!!

i know at that price its amazing! stock up :) but hopefully you will just need one!

aw jayjay im sorry :( fingers crossed next time you will see that BFP!!!

Yeah, Im due to test mid sept so will keep FX for that!
I HATE seeing the BFN though, UGH it ruins my day!!

i know the feeling makes you so de-flatted! :( ill have my fx for you hun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back