Is it tight!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
To put LO upstairs asleep in his Moses with the monitor on between 11 and 1 so I can do the housework?

No it's fine to do that as long as l/o is safe n content :)

No not at all, so long as you have the monitor and he's happy. But personally I'd be spending the time having a kip lol xx

I thunk it mad doing the house work! I play the baby card all the time :)

As long as LO is safe and you have your monitor on you will be fine hunny x x

not at all hun, although i think i would rather be sleeping than doing housework lol

its funny how much we worry! i do the same thing sort of. i put LO in his swing when i need to do something and always feel bad about it! xx

Stop worrying mrsmc. As long as LO is in a safe place he'll be fine. As long as you can actually hear him you can leave him as long as you need to!! You dont just have to leave him for housework - leave him so you can get an hour in the bath or just so you can relax!! If your in the bath & he starts crying thro the monitor....dont panic, just turn the volume down a bit & finish up, nothing bad is gonna happen just coz LO is crying, your allowed to leave them to scream while you finish what your doing!! Nothing bads gona happen

:)

Stop worrying mrsmc. As long as LO is in a safe place he'll be fine. As long as you can actually hear him you can leave him as long as you need to!! You dont just have to leave him for housework - leave him so you can get an hour in the bath or just so you can relax!! If your in the bath & he starts crying thro the monitor....dont panic, just turn the volume down a bit & finish up, nothing bad is gonna happen just coz LO is crying, your allowed to leave them to scream while you finish what your doing!! Nothing bads gona happen

:)

:hug: thanks hun!

Honestly hun you have to be able to do things its best he gets used to short periods not having your undivided attention its good for babies. As long as he is safe and you have the monitor then he will be fine. xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back