is it possible???

rach

Reaction score
thought i ovulated on day 10 this month which is unusual for me i normaly ovulate day 12 then i thought i was ovulating on day 12 lol
now its day 14 and have been up since early hours with awful af cramping yet af not due for 12 days and dont usually suffer with af cramping till af actually arrives also feeling very tired and needing the loo often which is highly unusual for me also sorry if too much info but nipples seem a bit tender and covered in little white bumps, have always had a few white bumps but when showering today i noticed there are loads of them now???? does anyone have any idea wot they are and is it possible these could be very early pregnancy symptoms?????

Hi,

It is possible they are early signs of pregnancy, my first sympton was my boobs were really hard and tender, which started about 2 weeks b4 my af was due, I also felt tired, but I was also suffering with bad cold a week b4 i tested ( which was 6 days after my af was due) I was getting tummy cramps and was convinced my af was going to come, but 25 weeks later and still no af!!! when are you due your af???

Natalie x

hi thanks for the reply af is due in 11 days still got the cramping it hasnt let up since it started, also partner last night mentioned my nipples being darker and different (sorry if too much info) have been thinking that maybe i want to be pregnant so badly im starting to imagine things the next 11 days are going to be very difficult :(
thanks again for the reply xxxxxx

Hi Rach,

I did exactly the same as you when we were TTC, looking for any little sign or sympton that could've meant I was pregnant, it's very annoying! Anyway, I was doing just that when I did conceive. The first thing I noticed was the area just above my pubic bone had swollen a little, when it's normally flat. Also a week before AF's due i always got really sore boobs but this time they didn't start to hurt until the day before AF due. I was also getting more frequent headaches & going to the loo more often.
They do say changes in your boobs/nips are one of the first signs.
I also got mild cramping before my Af was due but it did actually feel different to actual AF cramping. Does yours feel any different to normal?

Anyway best of luck to you and fingers crossed your AF stays away.

Nicki :)

hi nicki thanks for replying
no dont think it feels much different to af cramping except got a lot of pressure with it which i think is wots making me run to the loo every half hour other than that it feels the same hmmmm maybe im just going to have af earlier this month hope not though :(
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back