is it possible to get a bfp 8dpo?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by napoli, Mar 15, 2016.

1. napoli

napoli Well-Known Member

I have been really good and haven't tested at all this cycle! I just took a lh test just to get rid of the poas craving and it wasn't giving me any hope but now I still want to test .. I know I just need to get my mind off things but i'm 8dpo tomorrow and i'm just thinking ..

anywho if I get backpain and lets say it was due to pregnancy... what would cause the backpain? is it hcg or what?

2. lillith112

lillith112 Well-Known Member

I think the surge in progesterone causes the back pain as it causes the ligaments to relax. I'm also 8dpo tomorrow but have zero symptoms except weird dreams a few days ago. Good luck hun, when are you testing again. ?. They say opks pick up hgc, so guess you have to use first morning urine. x

3. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

I wouldnt. But then I tested 9dpo and got a bfp but that was ONLY because I got implantation bleed at 8dpo and bad cramps 6dpo so I implanted early. Average implant date is like 10dpo so whilst it is possible, dont be too disheartened if you get a bfn. You may not have implanted yet.

Good luck.

xxxx

4. napoli

napoli Well-Known Member

I tested and it was negative :( I really don't think this is our cycle anyway but it's always as sad each cycle :(

5. Simone001

Simone001 Member

I had weird dreams and my right eye was twinching since a week. Did my test this morning and shouted my hubby to come. He literally ran cuz he know I was doing the test. We where so happy I got teary and all. Wish everyone the same!!

6. napoli

napoli Well-Known Member

congrats simone! how many dpo were you when you got the bfp?? :D