My left ovary is throbbing :(

Chazabell

Reaction score
I'm CD5 and just coming off my period, and my left ovary is throbbing like it does around OV :(

I've never had this feeling so early on in my cycle, should i be concerned? Im still only on 50mg clomid xx

I had the same thing on CD9 this month chaza, no clue why. I did an opk and got a faint line, so not even sure if I ovulated there and then, as I never get faint lines until 2-4 days before ov and then for a day or so afterwards. My cycle has been totally messed up this month since mc, so don't really know if that info helps at all!! It may just be 'one of those things' as they say :( xx

It could be PCOS related, I get throbbing in both ovaries quite a lot? But you'd think that clomid would stop that from happening? Maybe if it carries on into tomorrow you should call the hospital to see what they say? xxx

I am the same as blondy I get pains all through my cycle in the ovary areas, it got a lot worse when I started clomid. Hope your feeling better now xx

Well this week has been full of laughs due to PCOS awful period pains, throbbing ovaries.....love it! I just havent noticed it this early on, usually CD10 i feel them.

Gonna call ACU tomorrow to book appt, but speak to someone and find out wether its to speak to someone again or for some treatment. When i last saw they said if we are not pregnant after this cycle (23) they would move on to 'more effective treatment' i wanna know what they have planned, im also gonna tell them about my period pains i had, and try and see what their opinion is regarding endo, if its a possibility, or just the clomid.

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back