Is it ok to wash after bd-ing?

ceebee

Reaction score
Hi :) I know you're not supposed to douche inside after bding, but i've been washing the outside of my bits after we've bd'd - do you think that's ok? (I wait about 15-20 mins with my bum in the air before doing this!)

Thanks xx

Not sure hun, iv read that you shouldnt was until the morning, sounds yuck but I stay still for at least 30 minutes (while ordering my OH around ! heheh ) then go for a wee and clean myself with just a tissue so its a little less yucky then get back into bed and keep those spermies warm! :) x

Hi I try not to do anything for at least 30 minutes, sometimes I struggle to wait this long as I alway need the loo!

All I know is no douche but not sure about outside I guess that should be fine as the swimmers should be well on their way by then!

Sorry not much help am I !

Xx

I never do... I always try and leave it as is for at least 12 hours x

I always did the same as Pink Butterfly, I lay with my hips elevated for 20mins then went to the loo and cleaned myself with a wet wipe, but didn't shower until morning. X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

OK, thanks girls - will try and put up with not washing for the sake of a BFP!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back