is it normal?

hayb

Reaction score
Im 9 weeks today and the past few days iv been getting reali lightheaded no energy and getting really hot. i have no idea what it could be. Please tell me im not the only one going through this :(

Sounds completely nornal to me. Have you had your booking appointment yet as you may need to have your blood pressure checked if you are light headed alot x

If i were you I would ring epu and get some reassurance hun. I have only just experienced this in tri 3. I'm sure all is fine but phoning will put your mind at rest.xx

Sounds like your blood pressure keeps dropping hunny which is common. Get it checked out, make sure you keep your sugar levels up, drink plenty and move slowly especially from sitting or lying to standing.
Ring epu or your doctor and get them to monitor your bp. good luck hunny xxxxxxxxx

Im 9 weeks today and the past few days iv been getting reali lightheaded no energy and getting really hot. i have no idea what it could be. Please tell me im not the only one going through this :(

Lethargy and rise in body temp all sound normal to me but as others say you may want to get you BP checked re: the lightheadedness

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I got lightheadedness before and started getting it again this time. But I have a low blood pressure normally and this is the cause. Got to drink more as it could be to dehydration xx

Hi & congrats :wave:

Like others have said sounds normal, could be blood pressure hun. Midwife can check for you if you're worried xxx

yeah it sounds completely normal hun, i asked this question the other day just make sure you drink lots of fluids thats what ive been told to do xx

Funny enough i have been having this awful bad past few days too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back