This is normal?

Sweetpea134

Reaction score
Hi girls just wonderng if this is normal or i could be lacking something .........for the past couple of days now all iv done is sleep as you can see im past the 12 weeks stage and i thought this would of slowed down a bit but its actually got a lot worse its like i need more sleep than ever i just feel absoultly crap to go with it could i be lacking something do you think or should i ring domeone for advice just to be on he safe side?

Thanks Ayse x

Sorry sneaked in to answer you! i had this and i was low on iron...i slept for days..they should tell from your bloods but ask about it and its easily fixed by tablets if thats what it is :)

opps iv mucked the title up for starts thanxs hun thats what i was thinking about lacking iron but just wanted to hear from someone else iv not got ant blood tests till after my scan nxt week the scans on the 22nd at 3.20 and was told to get the blood tests done after if there not busy its just iv also got a 5 year old and its not fair on him me sleeping all the time i dunno what to do really

Go to your gp and ask for a blood tet if they are going to make you wait that long through antenatal..they can check and prescribe you iron tablets if you do need them. I hope you get it sorted out its not nice at all!

it very well could be lack of iron but also i felt simalar a while ago and went docs for a totaly different reason and it turned out to be a water infection (only symptom was tiredness like yours) so mabe your fighting something like a bug? deffo go docs just to be sure :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks babe just rang midwife not on call :wall:
so rang nhs direct just waiting for someone to call me back reason im a bit scared is because my cousin left hers and ended up needing a blood transfusion
thanks again :D xxx

opps just caught your post Anna23 ....last week went drs as i had loads of discharge so he took a urin sample and there was no infection just a slight sign of protein

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back