is it normal?

lspencer

Reaction score
is it normal to not have very many signs of pregnancy at 6 weeks?

I have EXTREMELY sore boobs and am tired all the time and that's it. I've been getting cramping but I can't tell if it's my utuerus (which is normal I know) or if I have to go to the bathroom (tmi sorry) I haven't had any morning sickness whatsoever and I don't get really bad mood swings that aren't out of the ordidnary!! when did morning sickness start for all of you guys? I can't believe I actually would like to get it so that I can start feeling pregnant lol!!

I really wanted the sickness after a few hiccups TTC but it never came, once or twice I had nausea so my only signs were the cramping (which are highly frustrating/worrying) & sore boobs and oh boy did I panic when one day I can't go over a small bum in a car without holding them and the next not a thing. Up until 12 weeks the soreness was definitely on and off.

So in general the answer to your question is cramping is normal but if you become overly concerns or doubling in pain seek further advice from your MW/GP, boobs as above and the sickness may never come.

Wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy x

I was worried about this round about 6 weeks, but then bang came the sickness and it's been here ever since, i am now round about 12 weeks. Remember every pregnancy is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back