is this normal ??

sarahjayne91x

Reaction score
Morning beautys,

Woke up this morning not feeling sicky, not feeling as If I have to be sick ?
And my boobies were like bricks andi actually couldn't get comfortable in my bed, its seemed to ease of a touch as I couldn't shower the other day had to get my mumma to come hold the up as the weight of them not being in a bra and hanging was extremely painful ! I had big boobs before bellybean appeared but now the massive but I'm worried cause the pain and sickness is starting to ease and I did have extreme windy bum tummy for 3 weeks there and that seems to have eased up a touch aswel ? I have no appetite whatsoever at the moment though blehhh ! Need to keep drinking and eating midwfie says but I really have went off everything :( is this normal ?

xxxxxxx

I think its fairly normal, sometimes symptoms can just dissappear xx

Hiya, my symptoms came & went at your stage, different each day but only really started to get consistent at about 7 weeks when the sickness really kicked in & then the headaches. I wouldn't worry :) x

hey,

It is normal for symptoms to come and go...I didnt really have any til I was about 7 weeks, and even then one day they would be severe, the next I almost wouldnt feel pregnant. But all is fine, as I have had a scan. Mind you now I am feeling absolutely terrible!!! I also have lost my appetite, and very little foods appeal to me now!!! It isn't very pleasant!!!
xxx

I'm hoping they are normal so much I'm 5 weeks today getting a vaginal scan and ultrasound and there going to check for a heartbeat FX'd bellybeans there ! They have prepared me for the worst because my hCG levels were 66 and increased to 75 in 2 days, not good ! So I've to wait a week then go back ! Some stupid woman phoned on wednsday past and told me my pregnancy had discontinued - I then went on to call them the next day after I had got mydelf to gether to be told that I was still pregnant and we just had to rest this weekend and sit tight till wednesday ! Longest week of my life so far :( thanks for support I'm just worrying about every twang and twinge or symptom that appears :( xxxxx

Lol, like bricks made me laugh, so true I described it to my midwife as like they were going to fall off lol!! :lol:

Have you done any hpts? They might give you a clue as to what's going on...I have a feeling you'll be ok your dates might be a bit out.

Xx

Honestly there awful big watermelons :( ! I done 4 hpt's all came back positive and that was 3 days before my period was due (07/02/12) well I had a 2day bleed on 07/01 so the doc used that as the first day of my last period now done that on the sat and went to hosp with cramping and the hosp urine test came back negative :( but my bloods came back positive ... Its really confused me and upsetting me ! My minds so messed up just now :( hopefully my scans will come back and I will get to see if bellybeans is there or not :) xxxxxx

completely normal, stop worrying! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back