Is it normal to have this pain already??!!

vampybear

Reaction score
I am early on into the 2nd trimester (turned 15 wks today) and for the last week it has suddenley been getting difficult to sleep, and last night I woke up in the early hours with an awful pain on my left side and left side of my back.

I dont have much of a bump yet and im used to weight as im a chunky girl, so confused why i am already hurting and finding it hard to sleep?

In one week i have gone from sleeping as soon as hit the pillow, to now not ever finding a comfortable position. I sleep on my left where i can as that is the preferred side when your pregnant, but no position on any side is comfy,
please shed some light on this for me people!

I have found getting comfy in bed hard from about ur time! The pains r probably stretching pains

I found it uncomfortable from about 14/15 weeks too. Stretching pains and ligaments softening. Oh the joys! :) x

Yeah it may have been stretching pains or annerve or something, I'm afraid there's many more aches and pains to come! Lovely x

Yep I found it hard too and I couldn't nap in the day either! I found that I had to sleep on my back. However I now love sleeping on my left side! I still have the odd bad night though x x

14 weeks is when the amount of relaxin is released in your body. This will loosen your muscles and ligaments, and that can cause pain.. so it could be that..

i have achy legs today :(

and a tender feeling and achy tummy...oh the joys

xx

Hi Hun
I'm pretty much same as you and I've been having loads of niggly pains, it seems tri 1 is about throwing up and 2nd is about stabbing and achy pains :(
Wow we make being pregnant sound awesome!!! X x

I agree with all the previous comments!

xx

yeah i have loads of trouble sleeping. if its not OH snoring its niggly pains and aches and things going dead, getting uncomfortable and having to turn over...arrgh

^^^ - What they said!

I've had trouble sleeping from about 14 weeks to. I thought it was maybe cos i like to sleep on my front, and cos of hip problems i cant sleep on one side for any length of time before waking up.

Guess its just another one of those joyous things we have to go through.
xxx

I'm 15 weeks too and having exactly the same. Ive blamed my bed but if I'm not the only one it can't just be that! Having a nap in day helps tho x

wish i could nap in the day but i work! also, when i know its daytime i find it hard to switch off and go to sleep lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back