is it normal to be so overdue... but comfortable?

ceris

Reaction score
i am overdue by 9 days but really comfy...

makes me think alexia will not make an appearance this weekend!

i really want her to as i am booked in for induction on Tuesday, and dont really want to be induced.... but i do like being pregnant!!!

hmmm....

is it possible to feel fine and no signs to labour without much warning?

I think you may as well enjoy it while it lasts. I'm so jealous of you right now looool. Good on you for enjoying your pregnancy as long as possible it's a very special time.

I hope she does make an appearance so you don't have to do the induction thing.

I agree with ninj. If you're comfy...amaaaaaaazing! That's fab. Hopefully she'll come soon for you though. Xx

I've been feeling the same until today. Last weekend until weds this week I thought something was happening everyday but from weds pm to this evening I have felt fine, relaxed, less BHs and nothing at all going on. It seems like our bodies really like being pregnant so are in no rush?!
Hope something happens b4 tues 4 u. Xxx

Well hunni i went 12 days over with my second (incidentally she was born the 21st dec lol)

I wouldnt worry if your not uncomfortable! Dont know if its coincidence but i was booked in for an induction with dd2 and started naturally the night before my induction date!

So i reckon you'll give birth monday xxx

My waters just broke when I woke up one morning . ( well hind waters) no signs or anything! Good luck x

Not everyone gets uncomfortable there are a few lucky girls out there. Your a dancer too arnt you? That means your core will be a lot stronger so supporting your baby bump better! Hope you go into labour before Tuesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back