Is it normal for "1st trimester tiredness" to return now?

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I am starting to get the same overwhelming tiredness again that I also had in the first trimester.....is this the same for everyone? I have felt wonderful until now - although it is arriving late afternoon rather than having it all day. I am 32 weeks preggers...

I am going to start going to bed at 8.30pm like I did at the beginning!! It is so difficult when you have an energetic 2 year old to look after also!!

Love and Yawns,

Julia xxxxxx

Yep! Usually you only get the 2cd Tri free from the tiredness etc but unluckily I havent stopped being tired hahaha

Thanks for your reply, Lea...

It's nice to know I am not the only one!! I usually have soooo much energy and never moan about being tired - it's obviously my little one draining it out of me!!!

Julia xxxxx

Also just in case, have you had your iron checked recently!?

Had it checked 3 weeks ago with midwife (via blood tests) but nobody contacted me about them so I am assuming they are okay....unless....since then I have become slightly anaemic. Seeing midwife on Tuesday so I will ask then.....thanks for reminding me!

Still trying to set up my bloody ticker!!!! The baby will be born by the time I do it!!

How do I access "my profile" ? I have copied the code but now need to paste it!

Julia xxxxx

JUST DONE IT - I'VE GOT A TICKER!!!!!!!!!!

HOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hun Ive had a fortnight off, and Ive slept roughly about 10 hours a night...done housework or gone into town,..and then needed a nap! :roll:

Dunno how Im gonna cope going back to work tomorrow :shakehead:

It's totally normal hun,

I'm back to having a 2 hour nap during the day and still going to bed at 10pm every night!!

Def ask middy to confirm your iron was above 10.5 at your last tests as my heavy major tiredness did not kick back in until 35 weeks, however, we are all different so I'm sure it's just lil bubbs draining mommies energy.....

C xxx

I've felt the tiredness of first tri coming back a lot the past couple of weeks, so you are not alone! Yay for getting a ticker!! :cheer:

Im trying to miss a daytime nap as sleeping so bad at night but it doesnt make a difference and now im exhausted all the time :roll:

Hi hun,

Yes it is very common to get the tiredness back.

At least your on the home run now :dance:

Really appreciate all your replies!

Went for BBQ to my parents this afternoon/evening (trying to make most of dry days) and lo and behold - tiredness has struck again!!!

From the number of replies I have recieved - it is completely normal.

Aren't we an exciting lot - going to bed at 9.30pm!!

Before I became pregnant I would be up until 2.00am - 3.00am in the morning at weekends, and think nothing of it!! (That's if I had my parents to babysit for my little girl!)

I am simply going to go with what my body (and unborn baby) wants me to do - sleep, sleep, sleep!!!!

Love and zzzzzzzzzzzz's

Julia xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back