Just joined third trimester!!

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
I know i'm a bit late in joining, as i have been away on holiday and moving house.......but am so pleased to be here in third trimester, it seems to be going so fast. Hope everyone is well, and looking forwards to chatting to you over the coming months!

Amy

Also does anyone want to be a text buddy for me, as i dont have one.

I mentioned you earlier today in the thread in off topic "whatever happened too..."

How are you hun? You keeping ok? And Mia will be 2 now!! Arianna turns 2 next week!

I'm good thanks Sarah, How are you?

Mia was 2 last Friday, can't believe it....shes growing up so fast. Its such a great age.

How is Ariannna doing, not long till her b.day!

xx

Hi and welcome to tri 3 :wave:

Hope you had a lovely holiday and a smooth move :D

:cheer: Welcome to Tri 3 PrickleyFairy!! I just noticed your due on the 27th Sept im due on the 26th :cheer: This might sound silly but what do you actually do as a txt buddy :oops: x

Hello prickleyfairy :wave:
Have a happy and comfy 3rd Tri, very best wishes :)

prickleyfairy said:
I know i'm a bit late in joining, as i have been away on holiday and moving house.......but am so pleased to be here in third trimester, it seems to be going so fast. Hope everyone is well, and looking forwards to chatting to you over the coming months!

Amy

Also does anyone want to be a text buddy for me, as i dont have one.

Hello!!!

Im due 25th Sept ill be your txt buddy if you like as i havent got one on here! Give me a pm!

Congratulations on joining 3rd tri hun, it goes so fast doesn't it?!!!

Xxx

Yay, welcome over to 3rd tri hun! Can't believe how fast your pregnancy seems to have gone! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back